HAPPY NEW YEAR!
A very Happy New Year to everyone! I hope your holidays were special. I’ve finished the edits on A MIDNIGHT DANCE and they are in the hands of my editor. I’m so excited about this book. And it’s not simply because it’s my first full-length romance. I just can’t wait to introduce everyone my newest historical bad boy hero, Jules de Moutier. He’s a wicked man—in all the right ways! *grins* August can’t get here fast enough!
After months of neglecting the Contest page on my site, (I can’t believe I haven’t had a contest since Sept. 2010!) I’ve finally updated it. Yes, we have a new contest on LilaDiPasqua.com! It’s full of fabulous—SINGED BY THE AUTHOR!!—books! YAY!
One lucky winner will receive SIGNED copies of these FOUR fabulous books below!
Isn’t this awesome? Fellow Berkley author, Lynda Simmons’s recent release, ISLAND GIRL, Jessa Slade’s FORGED OF SHADOWS, NYT bestselling author, Sarah MacLean’s TEN WAYS TO BE ADORED WHEN LANDING A LORD and award-winning author, Kimberly Killion’s HIGHLAND DRAGON!
The contest rules are as follow:
To Enter: Simply sign up for Lila DiPasqua’s Yahoo Newsletter group.
Want to increase your chances to win? Do any or all of the following for more points.
Become a Follower this BLOG (through Google Friend Connect) (+ 5),
Become a Follower on Twitter (+5)
Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter (+2) *NOTE* – you must be following Lila on Twitter for this to count.
Become a Fan on Facebook (+5)
Invite others to join Lila’s Facebook fan page (+2) and/or mention the giveaway on Facebook (+2) *NOTE* – you must be a member of Lila’s fan page for either of these to count.
AND you *must* email Lila HERE with links for verification.
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Contest runs from January 10th, 2011 to February 27th, 2011 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn at random on February 28th, 2011!
* Winner will be posted here on Lila DiPasqua’s blog on February 28th, 2011, then later on her website. Entry constitutes permission to do so. Only the winner’s name and State or Province and country will be listed to protect the privacy of the winner.
* Any prize(s) Lila deems undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate winner. The prize is as stated. No cash equivalent.
* Lila shall not be held responsible for any technical difficulties with Yahoo and/or her website/blog when entering the contest and shall not be held responsible for any damage done by the postal system during delivery of the prize.
* Only one entry per person, per contest.
* Only enter if you wish to be part of the Newsletter group.
* If you are already a subscriber to the Lila DiPasqua Yahoo Newsletter group, you are automatically entered!
Second is Divine!!
AWAKENED BY A KISS came in second in the READERS’ CHOICE AWARD POLL–(Not Another Romance Blog) practically tying for first with the awesome NYT bestselling author, Sarah MacLean! It was a close race…and I couldn’t be more delighted being in the top three, flanked by Sarah and the equally wonderful, Lisa Kleypas!
“DiPasqua is probably one of the most promising debut authors to hit the scene so far in 2010.” – Not Another Romance Blog.
Thank you to all who voted for AWAKENED BY A KISS! *muah*
I’ve been asked to be a guest today at Fierce Romance (a wonderful blog run by a group of talented writers!) and tomorrow at Strange Candy Reviews–run by a wonderful Australian book reviewer, Jo-Anne!
Jo-Anne is hosting a summer celebration–Summer Lovin–on her site during the month of January. Being in Canada, bracing for our first real snowstorm of the season about to hit in mere hours (and seriously wishing I was in Australia at the moment), I love it that I can think about summer and sunshine as I hang out at Strange Candy Reviews.
Stop by and chat with me at both places! I’d love to hear from you! :)