I’m afraid I don’t have a secret to reveal today, but a desire.
I wish to give you poison.
Yes, you read that correctly. I decided it’s time to run my first contest! Since, at the moment, I don’t have copies of my books to give away, I came up with a sumptuous alternative.
PRIZE: PURE POISON, Christian Dior, Eau de Parfum, French fragrance for Women. (50 ml – spray) $75.00 value according to the DIOR official website.
And it fits perfectly with the first story in AWAKENED BY A KISS, titled Sleeping Beau (my steamy, wicked take on Sleeping Beauty). You see, my hero Adrien d’Aspe, Marquis de Beaulain, doesn’t know the identity of the woman who sneaked into his bedchamber five years ago and woke him with a searing kiss. Their night of raw ecstasy was branded into his memory, every detail, including her fragrance – jasmine – and the fact that he’d taken a virgin.
When I read the following description of PURE POISON from Dior’s official site, I knew I’d found the perfect prize for my first contest. It even sounds fairy tale and describes Catherine!
“Once upon a time, there was a fragrance that was innocent yet captivating, sincere yet mysterious… Pure Poison incarnates seduction in its purest state by exploring its duality and irresistible alchemy. Based on orange blossom, jasmine, gardenia, amber and sandalwood, this delicate yet generous modern potion reveals the seductress within..” —Now, dearest readers, how delicious is that?
To Enter: Simply sign up for Lila DiPasqua’s Yahoo Newsletter group.
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Contest runs from April 1st, 2010 to April 29th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn at random on April 30th, 2010.
* Winner will be posted on Lila DiPasqua’s blog on April 30th, 2010, then later on her website. Entry constitutes permission to do so. Only the winner’s name and State/Province will be listed to protect the privacy of the winner.
* Any prize Lila deems undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate winner. The prize is as stated. No cash equivalent.
* Lila shall not be held responsible for any technical difficulties with Yahoo and/or her website when entering the contest and shall not be held responsible for any damage done by the postal system during delivery of the prize.
* Only one entry per person, per contest.
* Only enter if you wish to be part of the Newsletter group.
Spread the word!